As mandated by the OSA (Ontario Soccer Association) and SAAC (Soccer Academy Alliance Canada), IFC an FIGC (Federazione Italiana Giuoco Calcio) standards based Academy seeks the following:
- FIGC Certified Instructors.
- Coaching and/or Professional Playing Experience in Italy for a minimum of five (5) years.
- Working knowledge of the FIGC training methodology.
Other Qualifications and Requirements for ALL Coaches include:
- Up to date vulnerable sector police check.
- Completed IFC coaching agreement.
- Soccer specific resume with at least three (3) references.
- Academy interview with Athletic Director and Technical Director.
- Embrace International FC Academy (IFC) philosophy including the IFC Code of Conduct and Seasonal Plan.
All applicants must submit their resume directly to the International FC Technical Director at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that these are salaried or wage positions.